Houston, TX – [January 10, 2018] – Edible Software will be exhibiting at the Winter Fancy Food Show January 21-23, 2018. New product features debuted at the booth will include Edible Proof of Delivery, Edible Pick and the Sales Order App. Come by the booth to see a live demonstration of Edible Software’s ability to increase gross profits! To learn more about these modules, or other products we offer before the show, please give us a call. (www.ediblesoftware.com).
Edible Software will be exhibiting the new features of Edible POD, Edible Pick and the Mobile Sales App to name a few. These modules were specifically crafted to increase productivity and gross profits. To catch you up on these modules, read their profit-making potential.
With Proof of Delivery (POD), invoices can be signed electronically on a delivery driver’s mobile device. The signature is then stored along with the invoice in the customer file allowing for the invoice to be reprinted, faxed or emailed back to the customer with the receiver’s signature clearly showing.
Edible Pick provides two incredible benefits in one software package. First, this mobile app will verify that the correct products are pulled from inventory and/ or loaded for delivery to each customer. In addition, while gathering this information it also verifies and stores the lot number of the picked or delivered item, identifying both the originating vendor and the end-user.
Edible Pick loads onto any Android device, which wirelessly syncs with Edible Software.
- Order Fulfillment
Warehouse personnel can view an order and pick the items required, or scan items to verify the correct quantity and lot selection against an order.
As each item is picked or scanned, the app verifies the items against an order.
Once the scanned item has been verified against the order, the lot number is stored with the sales record, which enables the product to be tracked to and from each vendor and from each vendor and customer. This ensures full compliance with all of the Traceability and Bioterrorism Act requirements.
Sales Order App
The Sales Order App will allow your sales personnel to take sales online or offline.
- Orders can be taken on any Android device.
- If there is no internet connection, orders will be available upon gaining internet connection.
- Orders are seamlessly transmitted into Edible Software, once the syncing is completed.
- Synced orders will be stored in order history.
- Full Pricing, which is identical to Edible Software’s
- Accurate Pricing for customers. Unlimited pricing updates can be performed through syncing.
- Standard and non-standard item lists with default order unit of measure and unit pricing.
- Manual pricing is available to sales personnel.
- Sales Order App Users do not have to log in every time the program is launched. Login credentials will be remembered until the User logs out of the app.
- Sales Order App Users are setup in a web administration portal (API Admin) and are linked to active Edible seller user ID’s.
The Sales Order App and Edible Pick are guaranteed to increase your company’s productivity and efficiency.
About Winter Fancy Food Show
The Winter Fancy Food Show is the West Coast’s largest specialty food & beverage trade show, held annually in January. Discover 80,000 on-trend and best-in-class products including confections, cheese, coffee, snacks, spices, ethnic, natural, organic and more. Connect with 1,300 exhibitors representing the latest in specialty foods and beverages from across the U.S. and 35 countries and regions (www.specialtyfood.com).
About Edible Software
Edible Software is a premier provider of inventory control, traceability, and full accounting systems software. We are proud of the accuracy and reliability of our software including the many benefits that have been provided to our clients and their customers. We cherish the close relationships that have been built with our clients and the care that our staff displays towards each of them. Our goal is to be the best wholesale food distribution software company, in terms of service, support, and product quality.