Core Feature: Payables
You can eliminate the need for additional food cost software and streamline your vendor payment processing with the payables features found in Edible Software for distributors.
Edible Software makes validating vendor invoices, vendor payments and tracking advance vendor payments a breeze. There is no re-keying of data so for example, inventory received in the warehouse automatically appears when entering a vendor invoice, thus ensuring that only valid data is entered as a payable.
A unique feature of Edible Software is the ability to have the system automatically adjust the cost of a product, including the cost adjustment to all sales of that product, if the final vendor invoice price is approved as being different from the original PO receiving cost. This ensures that the gross profit on any sale is always 100% correct.
Additional features include:
- The ability to quickly and easily match vendor invoices to received purchase orders.
- Validation of vendor invoices so that no invoice can be entered or paid twice.
- Invoice payment approval – full, partial and/or by vendor type.
- Check printing – single, batch, manual or payment via wire-transfer.
- Full bank reconciliation capability.
- Date-sensitive reporting: e.g., print aged payables listing for any date in the past.
Edible Software's payable module has proven to help cut down on administrative costs and increase positive cash-flow, since it streamlines the vendor payment process, eliminates the unnecessary data re-entry and ensures that only valid vendors, with authorized charges, are paid on due-date.